This beautiful Les Paul Studio is pristine condition. It has a few, fine pick scratches ONLY on the pick guard. Otherwise body is super clean from any dings or scratches. The finish is a gorgeous transparent wine red color. The pictures really don't do it justice. Comes with original hardshell case. The case has one scar on top of case as shown in photos.
- Solid mahogany body with carved A grade maple top in transparent red wine finish.
- Stopbar tailpiece with Tune-O-Matic bridge. Guitar weighs 8 lbs 8 oz.
- Pickups: Coiltapped Zebra 490R & BurstBucker Pro humbuckers in the neck and bridge positions with cream bezels.
- Bridge - 8.09K ohms;
- Neck - 7.60K ohms.
- Dual volume & tone controls with black top hat knobs;
- 3-way toggle switch.
- Both volume knobs are push/pull for coil tapping. All electronics are in perfect working condition.
- Condition: Overall in excellent condition,. We would categorize it "Mint" but the pick guard has some wear as stated above previously.